- English. In English with optional English, French, Spanish, and Portuguese.
- Special extended DVD ed.
- Burbank, CA : Nation Earth, c2007.
- Physical description
- 1 videodisc (ca. 95 min.) : sd., col. with b&w sequences ; 4 3/4 in.
- A film about mankind's complete dependence on, yet total disrespect for, animals used as pets, food, clothing, entertainment, and for medical or scientific research. With hidden cameras and never-before-seen footage, Earthlings chronicles the day-to-day practices of some of the largest industries in the world, all of which rely entirely on animals for profit.
- Publication date
- written, produced & directed by Shaun Monson ; a Nation Earth Organization production.
- Originally produced in 2003.
- Production Credits
- Editor, Shaun Monson.
- Narrator: Joaquin Phoenix.
- DVD (NTSC, all regions).
- Spacial features include director commentary; deleted scenes; 2 featurettes; promotional trailer; DVD credits.