Physics of zero- and one-dimensional nanoscopic systems
- Berlin ; New York : Springer, c2007.
- Physical description
- xvi, 334 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Springer series in solid-state sciences ; 156.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- From Dilute Magnetic Alloys to Confined Nanostructures: Evolution of the Kondo Effect.- The Two Channel Kondo Effect in Quantum Dots.- Kondo Physics in Artificial Molecules.- Low Temperature Decoherence and Relaxation in Charge Josephson Junction Qubits.- Low-Energy Physical Properties of Edge States in Nanographite Systems.- Coherence and Interactions in Diffusive Systems.- Transport and Persistent Currents in Mesoscopic Rings: Interplay Between Electron-Electron Interaction and Disorder.- Electron Transport Throught Mesoscopic Closed Loops and Molecular Bridges.- 2D Disordered Electonic System in the Presence of Strong Magnetic Field.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Sachindra Nath Karmakar, Santanu Kumar Maiti, Jayeeta Chowdhury (eds.)
- Springer series in solid-state sciences, 0171-1873 ; 156
- "The idea of this volume emerges from the 'International Workshop on the Physics of Zero and One Dimensional Nanoscopic Systems, " which was held on 1-9 February 2006 at Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics, [Calcutta] India"--Pref.