Applied electromagnetism and materials
- Moliton, André.
- New York : Springer, c2007.
- Physical description
- xvi, 345 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. ) and index.
- Dielectrics under oscillating conditions and relaxation phenomena.- Characterisation of dielectrics.- Spectroscopy of dielectrics and the Kramers-Kronig relationship.- Introduction to non-linear effects.- Electromagnetic cavities.- Particles in electromagnetic fields, and optics for ions and electrons.- The application of electromagnetic processes in a large scale apparatus: the particle accelerator.- Electromagnetic interaction of particles with matter-- ion beam applications in materials.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- "Applied Electromagnetism and Materials" picks up where Basic Electromagnetism and Materials left off by presenting practical and relevant technological information about electromagnetic material properties and their applications. This book is aimed at senior undergraduate and graduate students in materials science and is the product of many years of teaching basic and applied electromagnetism. Topics range from the spectroscopy and characterization of dielectrics, to non-linear effects, and to ion-beam applications in materials.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- André Moliton.
- Also available on the World Wide Web.