Table of integrals, series and products
- Gradshteĭn, I. S. (Izrailʹ Solomonovich)
- 7th ed.
- Oxford ; Boston : Academic, 2007.
- Physical description
- xlv, 1171 p. : ill. ; 25 cm. + 1 CD-ROM (sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.) + 1 user's guide (4 p. ; 13 x 13 cm.)
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -1150) and index.
- 0 Introduction-- 1 Elementary Functions-- 2 Indefinite Integrals of Elementary Functions-- 3 Definite Integrals of Elementary Functions-- 4.Combinations involving trigonometric and hyperbolic functions and power-- 5 Indefinite Integrals of Special Functions-- 6 Definite Integrals of Special Functions-- 7.Associated Legendre Functions-- 8 Special Functions-- 9 Hypergeometric Functions-- 10 Vector Field Theory-- 11 Algebraic Inequalities-- 12 Integral Inequalities-- 13 Matrices and related results-- 14 Determinants-- 15 Norms-- 16 Ordinary differential equations-- 17 Fourier, Laplace, and Mellin Transforms-- 18 The z-transform.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- "The Table of Integrals, Series, and Products" is the essential reference for integrals in the English language. Mathematicians, scientists, and engineers, rely on it when identifying and subsequently solving extremely complex problems. Since publication of the first English-language edition in 1965, it has been thoroughly revised and enlarged on a regular basis, with substantial additions and, where necessary, existing entries corrected or revised. The seventh edition includes a fully searchable CD-Rom. It contains a fully searchable CD that puts information at your fingertips included with text. It includes a most up-to-date listing of integrals, series and products. It provides accuracy and efficiency in work.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- I.S. Gradshteyn and I.M. Ryzhik ; [edited by] Alan Jeffrey and Daniel Zwillinger.
- Previous ed.: 2000.
- "Translated from Russian by Scripta Technica, Inc."
- User's guide attached to jewel case.
- System requirements: Netscape Navigator 7 or higher, Mozilla Firefox 2 or higher, MIT Math Font, 800 x 600 monitor with 256 colors. Window users: Windows® 98se, 2000, or XP with Pentium® II 500 MHz or faster processor, 128 MB RAM, 10MB free hard disk space, 48X or faster CD-ROM drive. Macintosh® users: OS10.2 or greater, Power Macintosh, 128 MB RAM, 1GHz+ PowerPC G4, 10 MB free hard disk space, 48X or faster CD-ROM drive. This product cannot run on Internet Explorer.
- Related Work
- Gradshteĭn, I. S. (Izrailʹ Solomonovich). Tablit͡sy integralov, summ, ri͡adov i proizvedeniĭ. English.