King corn [videorecording] : a film
- [United States?] : Mosaic Films, c2006.
- Physical description
- 1 videodisc (92 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- "In King Corn, Ian Cheney and Curt Ellis, best friends from college on the east coast, move to the heartland to learn where their food comes from. With the help of friendly neighbors, genetically modified seeds, nitrogen fertilizers, and powerful herbicides, they plant and grow a bumper crop of America's most productive, most subsidized grain on one acre of Iowa soil. But when they try to follow their pile of corn into the food system, what they find raises troubling questions about how we eat-- and how we farm."--container.
- Publication date
- by Aaron Woolf, Curt Ellis, Ian Cheney.
- Feature documentary.
- Co-production of Mosaic Films and the Independent Television Service (ITVS).
- Production Credits
- Written by Aaron Woolf, Ian Cheney, Curt Ellis, Jeffrey K. Miller; edited by Jeffrey K. Miller; original music, The Wowz with Bo Ramsey and Spencer Chakedis; co-produced by Curt Ellis, Ian Cheney; produced and directed byAaron Woolf.