International tables for crystallography [electronic resource].
- 1st online ed.
- Chester, England : International Union of Crystallography ; New York : Springer, c2006.
- Physical description
- 8 v. : ill. : digital, HTML and PDF files.
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- v. A. Space-group symmetry
- v. A1. Symmetry relations between space groups
- v. B. Reciprocal space
- v. C. Mathematical, physical and chemical tables
- v. D. Physical properties of crystals
- v. E. Subperiodic groups
- v. F. Crystallography of biological macromolecules
- v. G. Definition and exchange of crystallographic data.
- "The series comprises articles and tables of data relevant to crystallographic research and to applications of crystallographic methods in all sciences concerned with the structure and properties of materials. Emphasis is given to symmetry, diffraction methods and techniques of crystal structure determination, and the physical and chemical properties of crystals. Each volume also contains discussions of theory, practical explanations and examples, all of which are useful for teaching"--International Tables home page (http://it.iucr.org/).
- Publication date
- Title from International Tables home page.
- File/Data Type
- Electronic text.
- Electronic reproduction. New York : Springer, 2006. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader.