Dictionary of literary biography [electronic resource].
- Uniform Title
- Dictionary of literary biography (Online)
- Detroit, MI : Gale Research
- Gale Research Inc.
- Provides access to biographical essays focusing on all genres and time periods of American and British literature and selected other literatures. Essays discuss the lives and careers of authors and summarize critical responses to their work.
- American literature > Dictionaries.
- American literature > Bio-bibliography > Databases.
- British literature > Dictionaries.
- British literature > Bio-bibliography > Databases.
- American literature
- British literature
- African literature
- Caribbean literature
- Greek literature
- Eastern European literature
- European literature
- Japanese literature
- Latin American literature
- Russian literature
- world literature
- Title Variation
- Updated quarterly.
- Title from Dictionary of literary biography home page as viewed May 16, 2000.
- Distributed under the collection title Gale literary databases.
- File/Data Type
- Text (electronic database).
- Available also in a print edition.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Related Work
- Gale literary databases.