4th ed. - New York : Teachers College Press, c2007.
- xiii, 338 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 305-320) and index.
- A brief history of educational change
- The meaning of educational change
- Insights into the change process
- Causes and processes of initiation
- Causes and processes of implementation and continuation
- Planning, doing, and coping with change
- The teacher
- The principal
- The student
- The parent and the community
- The district administrator
- Professional preparation of teachers
- Professional learning of educators
- The future of educational change.