New research on optical materials
- New York : Nova Science Publishers, c2007.
- Physical description
- x, 255 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 27 cm.
QC374 .N48 2007
- Unknown QC374 .N48 2007
- Litchitika, Sherman J.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Preface-- The Micro-Pulling-Down Method: Recent Advances for Optical Meterials-- Preparation and Properties of Micro- and Nano-Microcapsules for Electronic Ink-- Group-IV Nanostructures for Optoelectronic Devices-- Photochromic Systems for Optical and Optoelectronic Applications-- Si-Based Nanostructures for Integrated Photonic Devices-- Light Emission Properties of Lathanide-Doped Novel Optical Glasses for Application in Photonic Devices-- IR-Visible Upconverted Emission in Ion-Implanted Optical Channel Waveguides of YAG:Nd3+, Tm3+ and YAP:Er3+.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- This book is the newest research on the physical properties of optical materials used in all types of lasers and optical systems. The scope includes the most important optical materials, including crystals, glasses, polymers, metals, liquids, and gases. The properties detailed include both linear and non-linear optical properties, mechanical properties, thermal properties together with many additional special properties, such as electro-, magneto-, and elasto-optic properties.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Supplemental links
- Table of contents only
- Publication date
- Sherman J. Litchitika, editor.