Encyclopedia of media and politics
- Washington, D.C. : CQ Press, c2007.
- Physical description
- xxxvii, 344 p. : ill. ; 29 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Publisher's Summary
- The Encyclopedia of Media and Politics in America explores the intersection of media and politics, from larger themes such as the role of media in civil, democratic society, to more specific topics such as media ownership and regulation. With articles contributed by scholars and practitioners, the Encyclopedia provides the best single reference work on the history, impact, and roles of the media in politics.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Supplemental links
- Table of contents only
- Publication date
- edited by Todd M. Schaefer, Thomas A. Birkland.