Who killed the electric car? [videorecording]
- English. Closed-captioned.
- Culver City, Calif. : Sony Pictures Home Entertainment, c2006.
- Physical description
- 1 videodisc (ca. 91 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Investigates the birth and death of the electric car, as well as the role of renewable energy and sustainable living in the future.
- Publication date
- a Sony Pictures Classics release ; Electric Entertainment presents a Dean Devlin/Plinyminor production, a film by Chris Paine ; produced by Jessie Deeter ; written and directed by Chris Paine.
- Title from container.
- Special features: "Jump-starting the future": a mini-documentary; Deleted scenes.
- Production Credits
- Narrator, Martin Sheen ; director of photography, Thaddeus Wadleigh ; editors, Michael Kovalenko, Chris A. Peterson ; original music, Michael Brook.
- Interviews, Ed Begley Jr., Peter Horton, Ralph Nader.
- MPAA rating: PG; for brief mild language.
- DVD, region 1, widescreen presentation; Dolby Digital.
- Publisher Number
- 15286 Sony Pictures Home Entertainment