Biological safety : principles and practices
- 4th ed.
- Washington, D.C. : ASM Press, c2006.
- Physical description
- xviii, 622 p. : ill. ; 29 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Publisher's Summary
- This book describes a complete biological safety program, providing specific advice on management and implementation issues. It features appendices on current NIH, CDC, and OSHA guidelines. It updates information on laboratory-acquired infections and examines routes of exposure. It covers the identification, assessment, and management of hazardous biological agents and toxins. It addresses special considerations from teaching and industrial labs to biosecurity programs.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Supplemental links
- Table of contents
- Publication date
- editors, Diane O. Fleming, Debra L. Hunt.