Chicago manual of style [electronic resource]
- Uniform Title
- Chicago manual of style (Online)
- University of Chicago. Press.
- The tools presented here by the University of Chicago Press are intended to help authors prepare manuscripts for submission to our press. They will also be of use to writers, editors, and publishers at other organizations who are looking for models for procedure and content. Tools include: Examples of Chicago-Style documentation, manuscript preparation, sample correspondence, proofreading, and process charts.
- Beginning date
- University of Chicago Press.
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2001?
- Description based on content viewed Feb. 7, 2006; title from home page.
- Registration (free) required for the "search the manual" function (to retrieve citations for the printed text.)
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.