Encyclopedia of statistical sciences [electronic resource].
- 2nd ed. - [Hoboken, N.J.] : Wiley, c2005.
- Wiley InterScience (Online service)
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reference tool covering statistics, probability theory, biostatistics, quality control, and economics with emphasis in applications of statistical methods in sociology, engineering, computer science, biomedicine, psychology, survey methodology, and other client disciplines. This 2nd edition collects the entire original edition, plus supplements and updates.
- Publication date
- Caption title (viewed on March 31, 2005).
- Access restricted to subscribing institutions of Wiley Interscience.
- Issued also in print.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.