How to write and publish a scientific paper
- Day, Robert A., 1924-
- 6th ed. - Westport, Conn. : Greenwood Press, 2006.
- Physical description
- xv, 302 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Gastel, Barbara.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 281-285) and index.
- Publisher's Summary
- To be useful, scientific research needs to be explained clearly to others - to colleagues, to administrators, to foundations and governmental bodies, and to the public. This thoroughly revised edition of the classic authoritative work gives beginning scientists and experienced researchers alike practical advice on writing about their work and publishing what they write. The core of the book consists of a "how-to" guide to writing and publishing research articles for scientific journals, explaining every step of the process, from choosing a suitable journal for the work to presenting the results and citing references. It is the essential guide that scientists need for success in today's competitive environment.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Supplemental links
- Table of contents
- Technical writing.
- Publication date
- Robert A. Day and Barbara Gastel.