AIAA aerospace design engineers guide
- 5th ed.
- Reston, Va. : American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics, c2003.
- Physical description
- 1 v. (various pagings) : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Preface. Introduction. Section 1. Mathematics. Section 2. Conversion factors. Section 3. Materials and specifications. Section 4. Section properties. Section 5. Structural design. Section 6. Mechanical design. Section 7. Geometric dimensioning and tolerancing. Section 8. Electrical/electronic/electromagnetic design. Section 9. Aircraft and heliocopter design. Section 10. Air breathing propulsion design. Section 11. Spacecraft and launch vehicle design.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- An indispensable reference for aerospace designers, analysts and students. This fifth revised and enlarged edition of this classic, indispensable, and practical guide provides a condensed collection of commonly used engineering reference data specifically related to aerospace design. New material on air breathing propulsion, systems engineering, and radar cross section has been added to reflect recent data in aircraft design. Features: New material on air breathing propulsion, systems engineering, and radar cross section - Most commonly used formulas and data for aerospace design - Convenient size and binding - Large, easy-to-read tables, charts, and figures - Handy reference for everyday use - Developed by aerospace professionals AIAA Aerospace Design Engineers Guide is an essential tool for every design engineer and every aspiring aerospace engineering student.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Supplemental links
Table of contents
- Publication date