Horizons : exploring the universe
- Seeds, Michael A.
- 9th ed. - Belmont, CA : Thomson Brooks/Cole, c2006.
- Physical description
- xv, 543 p. : col. ill. ; 28 cm. + 1 CD-ROM (4 3/4 in.)
- Publisher's Summary
- Shows students their place in the universe, not just their location, but also their role as planet dwellers in an evolving universe. Illustrates how science works, and how scientists depend on evidence to test hypothesis.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Michael A. Seeds.
- AceAstronomy passcode card tipped in.
- Virtual astronomy laboratories card inserted.
- Includes index.
- System requirements for CD: Windows: PC running Windows 95/98 or NT; a monitor displaying 256 colors or more; CD-ROM drive; 16 MB of RAM; 50 MB of free disk space (15 MB minimum).
- System requirements for CD: Macintosh: Any Power PC or iMac; MacOS 8.6 or later; a monitor displaying 256 colors or more; CD-ROM drive; 16 MB of RAM; 50 MB of free disk space (15 MB minimum).