Complex computing-networks : brain-like and wave-oriented electrodynamic algorithms
- Berlin ; New York : Springer, c2006.
- Physical description
- x, 410 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Springer proceedings in physics ; v. 104.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- From the contents Wave Models for Networks and Fields.- Electromagnetic Field Interaction with a Transmission Line.- Scattering of a Plane-Wave by a Moving Half-Plane: A Full Relativistic Study.- High Frequency/Short-Pulse Wave Dynamics in Ray-Chaotic Scenarios: A Survey.- Numerical Modeling and Simulation Studies of 2D Propagation over Non-flat Terrain and Through Inhomogeneous Atmosphere.- Fast Integral Equation Solutions: Application to Mixed Path Terrain Profiles and Comparisons with Parabolic Equation Method.- A Pole Matching Method for the Analysis of Frequency Selective Surfaces.- About Complex Extensions and Their Application in Electromagnetics.- Radiation of Sound fro a Semi-Infinite Rigid Duct Inserted Axially into a Larger Infinite Tube with Wall Impedance Discontinuity.- Dynamical Systems Analysis Using Differential Geometry.- R-neighbourhood Impact on the Behaviour of 2D Cellular Automata Model of Complex Interactions.- Stability of CNN with Trapezoidal Activation Function.- Applications of CNN.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- The Symposium CCN2005, 'Complex Computing-Networks: A Link between Brain-Like and Wave-Oriented Electrodynamics Algorithms' was held at the Dogus University, Istanbul in June 2005. It uniquely combines the electromagnetic and circuits theory disciplines. As a result, this proceedings-book presents recent advances in the fields of electromagnetics, nonlinear systems, and their computational aspects. Included are celebration-documents of the bestowal of the honorary doctoral degree on Leopold B. Felsen and Leon Chua.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- I.C. Göknar, L. Sevgi (eds.).
- Springer proceedings in physics, 0930-8989 ; 104
- Also available on the World Wide Web.