UNBISnet [electronic resource] : United Nations Bibliographic System
- Corporate Author
- Dag Hammarskjöld Library.
- English. English and French.
- [New York] : The Library
- Catalogue of United Nations(UN) documents and publications indexed by the UN Dag Hammarskjöld Library and the Library of the UN Office at Geneva. Also included are commercial publications and other non-UN sources held in the collection of the Dag Hammarskjöld Library. The coverage of UNBISnet is from 1979 onward, however, older documents are being added to the catalogue on a regular basis as a result of retrospective conversion. UNBISnet also provides instant access to a growing number of full text resources in the six official languages of the UN (Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian and Spanish), including resolutions adopted by the General Assembly, the Economic and Social Council and the Security Council from 1946 onward.
- Beginning date
- Dag Hammarskjöld Library
- Title Variation
- United Nations Bibliographic System
- Former Title
- Dag Hammarskjöld Library (DHL) <Jan. 8, 1999>
- File Characteristics
- Electronic data.
- Title from home page (viewed June 5, 2009).
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.