- [St. Paul, Minn.] : F.F. Productions, c2003.
- Physical description
- 1 videodisc (55 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- A film about otherwise healthy people obsessed with becoming amputees. Conversations with spouses and family members, medical professionals and the amputees and amputee wannabes detail the impact of this obsession. The medical community has no name for the disorder, but it is currently being referred to as Body Integrity Identity Disorder. The film discusses possible causes of the disorder and ramifications of treatment options.
- Publication date
- a film directed by Melody Gilbert.
- Title Variation
- Title on container: Whole, a documentary
- Funding Information
- Sponsored by The Jerome Foundation and The Minnesota State Arts Board.
- DVD format.