Spatial filtering velocimetry : fundamentals and applications
- Asakura, Toshimitsu, 1934-
- Introduction.- Principle and Properties of the Spatial Filtering Method.- Optical System.- Signal Analysis.- Spatial Filtering Devices and Systems.- Applications.- Fourier Analysis.- Power Spectral Density of the Signal.- Derivation of (2.12).- Derivation of (2.20) and (2.21).- Power Spectra for Spatial Filters in Sect. 2.3.- Derivation of (2.45).- One-Dimensional Power Spectrum of the Signal.- Derivation of Output Signals for Visibility Analysis.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- The first monograph devoted exclusively to spatial filtering velocimetry, this book includes fundamental theory, imaging optics, signal analysis, spatial filtering devices and systems, plus applications. Also suitable as a tutorial for students and users who are unfamiliar with optics and signal processing, "Spatial Filtering Velocimetry" treats the principle and properties of this velocimetric technique in a concise and easily readable form, together with full appendices. The book reviews a wide range of systems and applications of the spatial-filtering technique for velocity and related measurements, putting forth examples useful in various fields of science, medicine, and engineering.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Y. Aizu, T. Asakura.
- Springer series in optical sciences, 0342-4111 ; 116