Synthesis [electronic resource] : the digital library of engineering and computer science
- San Rafael, CA : Morgan & Claypool, 2005-
- Morgan & Claypool Publishers.
- Contains 50- to 100-page self-contained electronic documents--lectures, which are organized into a hierarchical structure of disciplines and series. Each lecture synthesizes an important research or development topic, authored by a prominent contributor to the field.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Title appears on item as: Welcome to Synthesis : the digital library of engineering and computer science
- Synthesis digital library of engineering and computer science
- Also known as: Synthesis lectures on engineering and computer science
- Synthesis lectures
- Synthesis series
- Title from home page (viewed on Nov. 23, 2005).
- Individual lectures are also available in print.
- System requirements: Adobe Reader.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.