The Oxford companion to philosophy [electronic resource]
- Honderich, Ted ed.
- Publication date
- edited by Ted Honderich.
- File Characteristics
- Electronic resource (bytes).
- Past Masters
- Authoritative philosophy reference handbook from Oxford University Press, edited by Ted Honderich and with 250 distinguished contributors including Anthony Kenny, Anthony Quinton and Peter Singer. The handbook features 2,000 entries in 1030 pages including more than 50 extended entries on great philosophers and on key areas of philosophy.
- Access restricted by license agreement IP-controlled for subscribing institutions.
- File/Data Type
- Text (HTML); Images (GIF); Folio Infobase
- Original Version
- Transcribed from: Honderich, Ted Oxford Companion to Philosophy Oxford; New York: Oxford University Press, 1995.
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web/Intranet (IP-controlled access)
- Netscape version 4.0 or higher or MS Internet Explorer version 4.0 or above.