The uninsured [videorecording] : forty-four million forgotten Americans
- Princeton, NJ : Films for the Humanities & Sciences, c2003.
- Physical description
- 1 videodisc (47 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
Democracy Project (Public Broadcasting Service). Election 2000.
How good is your health care?
- Corporate cost-cutting and other business imperatives are making today's health care insurance either unavailable or unaffordable for America's working families--44 million at last count. Where can America's uninsured turn for healthcare? Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Hedrick Smith reports on how such states as California, Texas and Tennessee are dealing with the desperate needs of the uninsured and their children.
- Release date
- Production date
- producer, David Murdock ; a production of Hedrick Smith Productions, Inc. ; produced in association with South Carolina Educational Television.
- Title Variation
- Forty-four million forgotten Americans
- How good is your health care?
- Critical condition
- Election 2000 / Democracy Project
- Originally produced in 2000.
- Production Credits
- Editor, Carol Slatkin.
- Narrator: Hedrick Smith.
- Related Work
- Critical condition (Television program)
- Publisher Number
- FFH 10942 Films for the Humanities & Sciences