Africa-wide: NiPAD [electronic resource]
- [Baltimore, Maryland] : BiblioLine, [2004?]-
- This database provides users with access to more than two million records, including South Africa studies and African studies and a number of other multi-disciplinary databases. Coverage is from the nineteenth century to present-day and is updated quarterly.
- Beginning date
- "Incorporating South Africa studies and Africa studies".
- Title from title screen (viewed July 20th 2004).
- File/Data Type
- Access restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Available online to Stanford-affiliated users.
- African studies (Grahamstown, South Africa : Online)
- South African studies (Online)