Standard handbook of petroleum & natural gas engineering
- 2nd ed. / editors, William C. Lyons, Gary S. Plisga.
- Amsterdam ; Boston : Elsevier, c2005.
- Physical description
- 1 v. (various pagings) : ill. ; 27 cm.
TN870 .S6233 2005
- In-library use TN870 .S6233 2005
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Mathematics-- General Engineering and Science-- Auxiliary Equipment-- Drilling and Well Completions-- Reservoir Engineering-- Production Engineering-- Petroleum Economics.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- This new edition of the "Standard Handbook of Petroleum and Natural Gas Engineering" provides you with the best, state-of-the-art coverage for every aspect of petroleum and natural gas engineering. With thousands of illustrations and 1,600 information-packed pages, this text is a handy and valuable reference. Written by over a dozen leading industry experts and academics, the "Standard Handbook of Petroleum and Natural Gas Engineering" provides the best, most comprehensive source of petroleum engineering information available. Now in an easy-to-use single volume format, this classic is one of the true 'must haves' in any petroleum or natural gas engineer's library. This title is a classic for the oil and gas industry for over 65 years! This is a comprehensive source for the newest developments, advances, and procedures in the petrochemical industry, covering everything from drilling and production to the economics of the oil patch. It provides everything you need - all the facts, data, equipment, performance, and principles of petroleum engineering, information not found anywhere else. This is a desktop reference for all kinds of calculations, tables, and equations that engineers need on the rig or in the office. This title is a time and money saver on procedural and equipment alternatives, application techniques, and new approaches to problems.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Standard handbook of petroleum and natural gas engineering