Super size me [videorecording]
- English. English language tracks with optional Spanish subtitles, closed-captioned.
- Culver City, Calif. : Columbia TriStar Home Entertainment, c2004.
- Physical description
- 1 videodisc (ca. 96 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Filmmaker Morgan Spurlock embarks on a journey to find out if fast food is making Americans fat. For 30 days he can't eat or drink anything that isn't on McDonald's menu; he must eat three square meals a day, he must eat everything on the menu at least once and supersize his meal if asked. He treks across the country interviewing a host of experts on fast food and a number of regular folk while downing McDonald's to try and find out why 37% of American are now overweight. Spurlock's grueling diet spirals him into a metamorphosis that will make you think twice about picking up another Big Mac.
- Publication date
- Roadisde Attractions/Samuel Goldwyn Films and Showtime Independent Film ; The Con presnets a film by Morgan Spurlock ; written and directed by Morgan Spurlock ; produced by Morgan Spurlock & The Con.
- Title Variation
- Supersize me
- Production Credits
- Art director, Joe the Artist ; editor, Stela Georgieva, Julie Bob Lombardi ; music, steve Horowitz, Michael Parrish, Doug Ray ; director of photography, Scott Ambrozy.
- Daryl Isaacs, Morgan Spurlock, Bridget Bennett, Lisa Ganjhu, Alexandra Jamieson, Stephen Siegel.
- MPAA rating: PG-13; for language, sex and drug references, and a graphic medical procedure.
- DVD, region 1, widescreen presentation; Dolby Digital.
- Publisher Number
- 08543 Columbia TriStar Home Entertainment