Encyclopedia of smart materials [electronic resource].
- [Hoboken, N.J.] : J. Wiley, 
- Includes bibliographies and indexes.
- Examines commercial applications and sophisticated units designed to operate in space, underwater, underground, and within the human body. Also covers specialized properties and coatings that are required for the use of smart materials in extreme conditions.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- At head of title: Wiley Interscience
- Title from caption (viewed on May 6, 2004).
- Access restricted to subscribing institutions.
- Production Credits
- Editor, Mel Schwartz.
- Also issued in print.
- Mode of access: Internet via World Wide Web.
- Related Items
- Forms part of the Wiley Interscience service.
- Available online to Stanford-affiliated users.