Energy citations database [electronic resource] : 1948-present
- [Washington, D.C.] : Dept. of Energy, Office of Scientific and Technical Information, [2001-
- The Energy Citations Database (ECD) contains bibliographic records for energy and energy-related STI from the Department of Energy (DOE) and its predecessor agencies, the Energy Research & Development Administration (ERDA) and the Atomic Energy Commission (AEC). The database provides access to DOE publicly available citations from 1948 through the present.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Title from HTML source code header: Energy citations database (ECD)--energy and energy-related bibliographic citations
- Energy and energy-related bibliographic citations
- Frequent updates
- Title from home page (viewed on Feb. 26, 2004).
- File/Data Type
- Text (HTML)
- Mode of access: Internet from the OSTI web site. Address as of 2/26/04: http://www.osti.gov/energycitations/; current access is available via PURL.