Literary theory [electronic resource].
- [Alexandria, VA] : Chadwyck-Healey, c1999-
- Chadwyck-Healey Ltd.
- Among its contents, the database includes: formal treatises on criticism and aesthetics, discourses on the character or practice of specific genres, theories of imagination, genius and taste, literary biography, criticism and literary history that expresses important general, arguments and precepts, literary prefaces and dedications, rhetorical treatises, poetry which expresses or implies rules of composition or standards of judgement, theoretical works in disciplines other than English literature which have had a major, influence on literary theory.
- Beginning date
- File Characteristics
- Electronic text and image data.
- Title from database home page (viewed Oct. 9, 2000)
- Available to subscribing member institutions only.
- Also available on CD-ROM.
- Mode of access: Internet via the World Wide Web.
- Available online to Stanford-affiliated users.