Early encounters in North America [electronic resource] : peoples, cultures, and the environment
- Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, c2001-
- University of Chicago.
- This first release of Early Encounters in North America (EENA) contains approximately 10,250 pages of material. When complete the product will include more than 100,000 pages of letters, diaries, memoirs and accounts of early encounters.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- File Characteristics
- Electronic data
- Title from title screen (viewed Feb. 7, 2002).
- "Produced in collaboration with the University of Chicago."
- Access restricted to subscribing institutions.
- File/Data Type
- Text in HTML format, images in JPEG and GIF format.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- System requirements: Internet access and World Wide Web browser.
- Available online to Stanford-affiliated users.