Concepts in magnetic resonance. Part B, Magnetic resonance engineering
- Hoboken, N.J. : Wiley & Sons, c2003-
- Physical description
- v. : ill., ports. ; 28 cm.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Online version also has title: Concepts in magnetic resonance imaging. Part B, Magnetic resonance engineering
- Magnetic resonance engineering
- Vol/date range
- Began with Vol. 16B, no. 1 (2003).
- Description based on vol. 17B, no. 1; title from cover.
- Issues for 2003 to be numbered 16B no. 1, 17B no. 1, 18B no. 1, and 19B no. 1.
- Also available to subscribers on the Internet (full text in PDF file).
- Related Items
- Continues the Magnetic resonance engineering section of Concepts in magnetic resonance, and continues the numbering of that series.
- Available online to Stanford-affiliated users.
- Continues in part
- Concepts in magnetic resonance (1043-7347)