Critical terms for art history
- 2nd ed.
- Chicago : University of Chicago Press, 2003.
- Physical description
- xxi, 519 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
UPDATE - Library closed July 25 - Sept. 9.
The Library will be closed during its relocation to the new McMurtry Building. Please check out Art materials prior to July 25.
N34 .C75 2003
- In-library use N34 .C75 2003
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Publisher's Summary
- In addition to the 22 original essays, this edition includes 9 new ones as well as new introductory material. All help expand the book's scope while retaining its central goal of stimulating discussion of theoretical issues in art history and making it accessible.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- edited by Robert S. Nelson and Richard Shiff.