Jurassic Park [videorecording]
- Collector's ed.; full screen
- Universal City, CA : Universal, c2000.
- Physical description
- 1 videodisc (127 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- A wealthy entrepreneur invites a top paleontologist, a paleobotanist, a mathematician/theorist, and his two eager grandchildren to visit his secret island theme park featuring living dinosaurs cloned from prehistoric DNA.
- Publication date
- Universal Pictures presents an Amblin Entertainment Production ; directed by Steven Spielberg ; screenplay by Michael Crichton and David Koepp.
- Includes special features menu with over 60 minutes of bonus footage.
- Based on the novel by Michael Crichton.
- Videodisc release of the 1993 motion picture.
- Winston ; full motion dinosaurs, impaired.
- Production Credits
- Live action dinosaurs, Stan Winston ; full motion dinosaurs, Dennis Muren ; special dinosaur effects, Michael lantieri ; music, John Williams ; editor, Michael Kahn ; production designer, Rick Carter ; director of photography, Dean Cundey ; Producers, Kathleen Kennedy, Gerald R. Molen.
- Sam Neill, Laura Dern, Jeff Goldblum, Richard Attenborough.
- Related Work
- Crichton, Michael, 1942-2008. Jurassic Park.
- Publisher Number
- 21111 Universal