Days of waiting [videorecording] : the life and art of Estelle Ishigo
- San Francisco : Mouchette Films, c1990.
- Physical description
- 1 videocassette (28 min.) : sd., col. with b&w sequences ; 1/2 in.
- Documentary about artist Estelle Peck Ishigo, a Caucasian woman interned during World War II with her Japanese American husband at Heart Mountain Relocation Center, Wyo. Vivid portrayal through her words and drawings and through photographs of the deprivations and humiliations of camp life, and the difficulties of readjustment at war's end.
- Publication date
- VHS format.
- Based on the novel Lone Heart Mountain and the personal papers of Estelle Ishigo.
- Production Credits
- Written, directed, produced and edited by Steven Okazaki.
- Related Work
- Ishigo, Estelle. Lone Heart Mountain.