The New York times
- New-York [N.Y. : H.J. Raymond & Co.], 1857-
- Physical description
- v. : ill. ; 56 cm.
InfoCenter: newspapers (non-circulating)
- Current issues retained until microfilm received, including the New York times magazine and the New York times book review.
- Latest: 2014:October:20
- Library has: 2013-
Social Sciences Resource Center (non-circulating)
- Latest week only.
- Latest 2 weeks only.
- Current Sunday edition only.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Published jointly with other newspapers on Sept. 19-26, 1923 as: Combined New York morning newspapers
- Published jointly with other newspapers on Sept. 23, 1923 as: Combined New York Sunday newspapers
- Daily, Apr. 21, 1861-
- Former Publication Frequency
- Daily (except Sunday), 1857-Apr. 20, 1861
- Vol/date range
- Vol. 6, no. 1868 (Sept. 14, 1857)-
- Suspended Dec. 12-28, 1958; Dec. 20, 1962-Mar. 1963; Sept. 17-Oct. 10, 1965; and Aug. 10-Nov. 5, 1978.
- Also issued in a continuously updated online version.
- Also issued on CD-ROM, and microfilm from UMI.
- Related Items
- Large type ed.: New York times large type weekly, 1967-
- Semiweekly eds.: Semi-weekly times (New York, N.Y.), 1857-1867, and: New-York semi-weekly times, 1867-<1880>
- Weekly ed.: New-York weekly times, 1857-<1896>.
- Issued monthly in a reduced size publication titled: Little times, <1924-1928>.
- Also available on microfilm in Green Library Media-Microtext.
- Available online to Stanford-affiliated users.
- Related Work
- New York times on the web.
- United States New York New York New York.
- New-York daily times
- Key Title
- The New York times