Burke's genealogical and heraldic history of the peerage, baronetage and knightage ...
- London, Burke's Peerage Limited [etc., 18 -
- Physical description
- v. ill. (incl. coat of arms) col. plates, ports. 20-28 cm.
- Library has: 1918,1956, v.75(1913)
CS420 .B85 V.75 1913
CS420 .B85 1956
CS420 .B85 1918
- Library has: v.26(1864), v.66(1904), v.76(1914), v.85(1927), v. 99(1949), v.102(1959), v.105(1970)
CS420 .B85 V.105 1970
CS420 .B85 V.102 1959
CS420 .B85 V.99 1949
CS420 .B85 V.85 1927
CS420 .B85 V.76 1914
CS420 .B85 V.66 1904
CS420 .B85 V.26 1864
- Beginning date
- Ending date
- Former Title
- General and heraldic dictionary of the peerage and baronetage of the British empire
- Genealogical and heraldic dictionary of the peerage and baronetage of the British empire (varies slightly) 18 -1906
- Genealogical and heraldic history of the peerage and baronetage, the Privy council, knightage and companionage (varies slightly) 1907-37
- Annual, 18 -
- Former Publication Frequency
- Vol/date range
- Ceased with 1970.
- "Founded 1826 by John Burke & Sir Barnard Burke."
- Publication suspended 1918-20, 1922.
- Accompanied by "War gazette and corrigenda" and "Burke's approved list of recommended schools, " 1940-