Encyclopedia of polymer science and technology [electronic resource].
- Hoboken, N.J. : Wiley-Interscience.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- The online edition of the Encyclopedia of Polymer Science and Technology includes the complete text of the third print edition, plus the classic second edition called the Encyclopedia of Polymer Science and Engineering. It adresses all areas of polymer science. It is updated quarterly with new and substantially revised articles.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Polymer science and technology
- Updated quarterly
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2002?
- Title from home page (viewed Dec. 5, 2005).
- Executive editor: Jacqueline I. Kroschwitz.
- 1st paper ed. edited by Herman F. Mark.
- Access restricted to subscribing institutions.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.