Geothermal technologies subject portal [electronic resource].
- [Oak Ridge, Tenn. ]: U.S. Dept. of Energy, Office of Scientific and Technical Information,
- "The overall geothermal collection at OSTI includes not only DOE-sponsored technical reports and conference proceedings or papers but also includes items such as United States and internationally published journal citations and patents for geothermal products and technologies.Within the overall collection is a specially denoted* set of geothermal documents which are part of the Geothermal Legacy Collection. The legacy reports, many of which have been electronically archived and made Web searchable recently, are among the most valuable sources of DOE-sponsored information - historical and current, in the geothermal field. In addition to DOE reports, some geothermal legacy documents from other government or state agencies and organizations are included"-- About page.
- Beginning date
- Former Title
- GET GeoThermal Energy Technology <2000?>
- Title from home page (viewed Feb. 14, 2007)
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Related item
- Geothermal energy technology 0736-6620
- Geothermal energy (Oak Ridge, Tenn.), 0896-6257 (DLC)sn 87007670