- Economic policy for the information economy: a summary of the Bank's 2001 economic symposium / Craig S. Hakkio
- Opening remarks / Alan Greenspan
- The "new economy": background, historical perspective, questions, and speculations / J. Bradford DeLong and Lawrence H. Summers. Commentary / Alice M. Rivlin. General discussion / chair, Arminio Fraga
- High-technology industries and market structure / Hal R. Varian. Commentary / Erik Brynjolfsson. Commentary / Kevin M. Murphy. General discussion / chair, Arminio Fraga
- Technology, information production, and market efficiency / Gene D'Avolio, Efi Gildor, and Andrei Shleifer. Commentary / Roger W. Ferguson, Jr. Commentary / Philipp M. Hildebrand. General discussion / chair, Arminio Fraga
- Reducing the international digital divide / Donald J. Johnston
- Macroeconomic implications of the new economy / Martin Neil Baily. Commentary / Takatoshi Ito. Commentary / John B. Taylor. General discussion / chair, Stanley Fischer
- Monetary policy in the information economy / Michael Woodford. Commentary / Robert E. Hall. Commentary / Mervyn King. General discussion / chair, Stanley Fischer
- Overview / Martin Feldstein --Overview / Christian Noyer
- Overview / Janet L. Yellen
- General discussion: overview panel / chair, Stanley Fischer.
Book, Conference Proceedings
- Physical Desc.:
xxxxi, 433 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
Economic policy for the information economy : a symposium / sponsored by the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, Jackson Hole, Wyoming, August 30-September 1, 2001.