Worldwide political science abstracts [electronic resource].
- [Bethesda, Md.] : Cambridge Scientific Abstracts, 2001-
- Cambridge Scientific Abstracts, inc.
- "CSA Worldwide Political Science Abstracts is building on the merged backfiles of Political Science Abstracts, published by IFI/Plenum, 1975-2000, and ABC POL SCI, published by ABC-CLIO, 1984-2000. The database provides citations, abstracts, and indexing of the international serials literature in political science and its complementary fields, including international relations, law, and public administration/policy"--Online factsheet.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Title from online factsheet: CSA worldwide political science abstracts [electronic resource].
- Title from database search screen.
- Began with Jan. 2001.
- Updated monthly.
- Database coverage: 1975-
- "Electronic fulltext may be available for records with ISSNs added to the database since January 2001"--Online factsheet.
- Available through Cambridge Scientific Abstracts' Internet Database Service (IDS). Access restricted to licensed sites.
- File/Data Type
- Text (electronic abstracts, with some full text) and bibliographic search software.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Related item
- Political science abstracts (OCoLC)35623589
- ABC pol sci 0001-0456 (DLC) 70006512 (OCoLC)809405
- CSA political science & government 0001-0456 (DLC) 70006512 (OCoLC)46487794
- Political science & government abstracts (Online)