Housing for movable cursor control (mouse) for a video display : plans and drawings, ca. 1981-1985
- Yurchenco, James R.
- Physical description
- 1.5 linear ft. (1 manuscript box and 2 map folders)
All materials are stored offsite. Request items 2 business days in advance. Maximum 5 items per day.
M1262 BOX 1
M1262 LARGE MAP FOLDER 2
- In-library use M1262 BOX 1
Manuscript Collection: request at Special Collections service desk
- In-library use M1262
- Patent application, business correspondence, design drawings and plans, photographs. Also includes a short history of the mouse project at Apple written by Bill Lapson, 1982.
- Earliest possible date
- Latest possible date
- Jim Yurchenco of Hovey/Kelley Design was a key developer of the Apple mouse. The project manager was Bill Lapson, other contributors were Dean Hovey and Jim Sachs.
- Gift of James R. Yurchenco; transferred to the Department of Special Collections, 2001.