OECD iLibrary [electronic resource].
- [Washington, D.C.] : OECD
- OECD iLibrary contains all the publications and datasets released by OECD (Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development), International Energy Agency (IEA), Nuclear Energy Agency (NEA), OECD Development Centre, PISA (Programme for International Student Assessment), and International Transport Forum (ITF) since 1998 some 390 complete databases, 2.500 working papers, 5.500 books, 14.000 tables and graphs, 21.000 chapters and articles. It replaces SourceOECD.
- Developed countries > Economic conditions.
- Developed countries > Economic conditions > Statistics.
- Developed countries > Social conditions.
- Developed countries > Social conditions > Statistics.
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
- International economic relations.
- International cooperation.
- Economic policy.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Source OECD
- Also known as: OECD, Source publications and statistics online
- Former Title
- SourceOECD -<2007>
- Frequently updated
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2000.
- Title from title screen (viewed Sept. 28, 2010).
- Subscription based access.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.