The encyclopedia of ephemera : a guide to the fragmentary documents of everyday life for the collector, curator, and historian
- Rickards, Maurice, 1919-
- New York : Routledge, 2000.
- Physical description
- x, 402 p., 16 p. of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 30 cm.
The Art & Architecture Library is closed July 25 - Sept. 9 during its relocation to the new McMurtry Building. The collection is not accessible during this period. Please contact Interlibrary Borrowing to obtain this title.
NC1280 .R52 2000 F
- Unknown NC1280 .R52 2000 F
- Twyman, Michael.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 369-376) and index.
- Publication date
- Maurice Rickards ; edited and completed by Michael Twyman, with the assistance of Sally de Beaumont and Amoret Tanner.