32. Governmentality and Citizenship / Giovanna Procacci
33. Transformation, Transition, Consolidation: Democratization in Latin America / Joe Foweraker
34. Feminism and Democracy / Judith Squires
35. Postmodernization / Jan Pakulski
36. Nationalism and Fragmentation Since 1989 / John Schwarzmantel
37. A New Phase of the State Story in Europe / Patrick Le Gales
38. The "Singapore Model": Democracy, Communication, and Globalization / Danilo Zolo.
The Blackwell Companion to Political Sociology brings together original essays covering the broad interdisciplinary field of political sociology. Each contributor uses concepts, theories, and case studies to investigate their topic and provide a complete overview of the scholarship. Contains 38 original essays by leading authorities creating the most comprehensive overview available in the field of political sociology Covers traditional questions as well as emerging topics including recent debates on gender, citizenship, and political identity Includes detailed editorial introduction, abstracts, further reading lists, and a consolidated bibliography. The volume presents an excellent guide for students as well as researchers seeking a complete reference to the field and a guide to future concerns. (source: Nielsen Book Data)