A reader's companion to the short story in English
- Westport, Conn. : Greenwood Press, 2001.
- Physical description
- xxxiv, 432 p. ; 24 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -419) and index.
- Publisher's Summary
- This reference volume brings together biographical and critical information on contemporary English-language short story writers from around the world. It includes aphabetically-arranged entries for around 50 writers, as well as a detailed introduction to the short story genre.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Short stories, American > Dictionaries.
- Short stories, English > Dictionaries.
- American fiction > 20th century > Dictionaries.
- Commonwealth fiction (English) > Dictionaries.
- English fiction > 20th century > Dictionaries.
- Authors, American > 20th century > Biography > Dictionaries.
- Authors, Commonwealth > Biography > Dictionaries.
- Authors, English > 20th century > Biography > Dictionaries.
- Publication date
- edited by Erin Fallon ... [et. al] ; under the auspices of the Society for the Study of the Short Story.