PETDB [electronic resource] : petrological database of the ocean floor
- [New York, NY : Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory, Columbia University, 1996?]-
- Petrological information about ocean floor sites searchable by geographic location, sample characteristics, published citation, or chemistry.
- Beginning date
- sponsored by Ridge Interdisciplinary Global Experiments ; presented by Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory ; supported by National Science Foundation.
- Title Variation
- Petrological database of the ocean floor
- Former Title
- Ridge PETDB <Aug. 2, 2000>
- File Characteristics
- Computer data.
- Title from home page caption (viewed Sept. 27, 2006).
- Mode of access: Available over the Internet via the World Wide Web.