SPRESIweb [electronic resource].: chemical structure and reaction database
- München : InfoChem GmbH,
- InfoChem (Firm)
- The SPRESIweb 2.13 version developed by InfoChem is an integrated scientific database containing over 5.62 million molecules abstracted from the literature, 4.34 million reactions, 683,000 references, and 164,000 patents. Dates of coverage are 1974 - 2012 (July 2013). Choose IP Login to search SPRESIweb.
- Beginning date
- by InfoChem
- Title Variation
- Title appears on home page as: Welcome to InfoChem's SPRESIweb
- Commonly known as: SPRESI databases
- Also commonly known as: SPRESI
- Title on Stanford databases page: SPRESI : InfoChem structure and reaction databases
- Former Title
- InfoChem GmbH chemical structure search engine <une 26, 2000>
- File Characteristics
- Computer data.
- Title from HTML title metatag (viewed July 24, 2013).
- Available to subscribing institutions.
- Mode of access: available on the Internet.
- Available online to Stanford-affiliated users.
- Related Work
- Spresi structural database.
- Spresi reaction database.