Gene Carter collection of Apple Computer, Inc. material, circa 1977-1995
- Carter, Gene, collector.
- Physical description
- 11 linear feet
- Sales history for the Apple II, binders on setting up Apple dealers. Information about the creation of the dealer channel of distribution, recognized by even IBM as the backbone of the Personal Computer industry. When they began developing the channel there were less than 50 computer stores in the country. Apple III computer, screen, etc, Apple posters and banner.
- Earliest possible date
- Latest possible date
- Closed to researchers until listed.
- Gift of Gene Carter, 1998.
- Carter was the first Sales Manager for Apple.
- Local Subject
- Apple Computer ephemera collection.