New Mexico : glass slides, ca. 1880-1910
- Maude, F. H.
- Physical description
- 21 slides (1 card file box)
- Finding aid
- Finding aid available online
- The slides, both black-and-white and hand-colored, are primarily of subjects at the New Mexico Indian settlements of Acoma, Laguna, and Santa Clara, with single scenes of Albuquerque, El Tovar, and Santa Fe. Not all slides are by F.H. Maude; a few are credited to Putnam and Valentine, Los Angeles, and Riley Optical Instrument Company, Inc., New York.
- Juanita, wife of War Chief Manuelito.
- Putnam & Valentine.
- Riley Optical Instrument Company, Inc.
- Indians of North America > Southwest, New.
- Pueblo Indians > Photographs.
- Navajo Indians > Photographs.
- Acoma (N.M.)
- Albuquerque (N.M.)
- El Tovar.
- Pueblo of Laguna, New Mexico
- Pueblo of Santa Clara, New Mexico.
- Santa Fe (N.M.)
- Earliest possible date
- Latest possible date
- Access unrestricted.
- The photographer, F.H. Maude, had his business in Los Angeles.
- Finding Aid
- Finding aid available online and in Special Collections Reading Room.
- Purchased, 1999.